Thursday, September 16, 2010

For Heaven's Bake

Starting a bakery seemed like an ideal thing for me to do; I love baking and right now am only working in the afternoons. So I have spent several mornings practicing my love ad trying to perfect some cupcake recipes. What really could be better? My dad comes from a family of 10, so I have 27 cousins on that side. Why am I telling you this useless information...because having lots of cousins around my age means lots of wedding in the near future. Lot of weddings means ample opportunities to turn my passion of baking into a wedding present. Unless I absolutely fail with my cake/cupcake making who could pass on a cheap wedding cake? This will allow me to accumulate a portfolio of my work! So the first thing I needed to do was think of a name, and while my husband and I were driving to San Luis Obispo one weekend we came up with the perfect one:


For Heaven's Bake...sorry but I am in love with it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the name and your cupcakes and cakes are so cute. Good luck on your new adventure.
    Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete